AdSense account: About PIN

I've just received my PIN. What should I do with it?
You may disregard the PIN mailing you've recently received, since publishers disabled for invalid click activity do not receive any further payment. The earnings on your account will be properly returned to the affected advertisers.



I want to let another AdSense publisher place their ads on my site. Will this create a problem for their account? Is my site disabled as well?
As you know, AdSense publishers are allowed to place their ads on any site that complies with our program policies and Terms and Conditions. Please note that a publisher's account status may be separate from a specific website's compliance with our policies.
However, if we determine that the other publisher's account may pose a risk to our AdWords advertisers, we may disable it in order to protect our advertisers' interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment